Patients to Profits Dinner Programs and all day Workshops
Earn CE Credits
When you leave this workshop, you will:
• never approach your business the same way!
• have the tools and resources necessary to make practice changes!
Here is a sample of just one topic:
Have dinner with Mark Middleton as he takes you ‘out of the exam room’ and into business practices that will improve client satisfaction and your practice’s bottom line.
Program: Causing Thought about Your Business
Presented by Mark Middleton
This is a provocative new approach in how you think about your business, your mission for the business and how you get there. We will share insights and key business strategies that could your improve your profitability. We will discuss the value of creating a vision and understanding a business approach vs. the medical approach. We will discuss the capital investments, why I should lease, purchase or a variety of other options and understand how tax code 179 impacts your practice. What the “Time Value of Money is and how it works to your benefit”. You will never approach your practice the same again!
• Net profit centers vs. gross revenue, where are the net profit centers?
• Client messaging that is sent by your hospital and you don’t realize it.
• Revenue Tips Understanding the difference between Mark up and Margins
• What is the Time Value of Money?
• Core differences in leadership vs. management
Registration Opens Soon!!!
2016 Offerings - coming soon:
Santa Fe, NM
Littlel Rock, AR
Oklahoma CIty, OK
Las Vegas, NV