What makes participating as a Sponsor unique?
• Peer-to-peer interactive discussion with industry experts in a unique meeting format, not just a lecture, its interactive and educational,
• Industry experts and insiders share their expertise with a new business perspective,
• This is non-commercial; no bias so you don’t have industry influence on the content.
• It is provocative; we ask the hard questions and discuss topics that are difficult,
• We track your progress and success and document this for best practices for the future.
• We do pre and post workshop testing and follow up regularly to monitor success.
What’s in it for you?
As a Sponsor at our innovative continuing education workshops, or dinner programs you will realize a return on your marketing investment by:
• Exposure of your brand to key decision makers.
• Building a better business environment for your clients.
• Opportunity to spotlight your products and services.
• Exposure to qualified DVM buyers
Rarely do get the opportunity to have people like Mark Middleton and his team, with their experience and credibility, present such a comprehensive look at the business of veterinary medicine. I have known Mark for many years, and he will bring an intangible to this seminar that you will have never experienced nor are likely to again.
This seminar is going to teach your clients the value of their money and time.
They will learn that purchasing capital equipment is an INVESTMENT in their practice,
NOT A COST. They will learn that every minute wasted sending out blood work is a COST to them.
Everything you try sell as a benefit of your product line is presented here from a different perspective than either you or I could give one on one, and it will benefit you in every way.
Craig Tockman, DVM
Director of Professional Services
Abaxis North American Animal Health